For all the people that have to put up with snow

geespot

PUT it IN MY POCKET
Subscriber
I have had just about enough of snow, stupid drivers and people complaining. So here is my tribute.

Geeeeeeee what is that white stuff all over the place?! Ohhhhhhh I know, it's what we have in the mountains nearby here. Whew, glad it stays up there where it belongs. :D

It seems we snowbirds should be used to this by now...it only gets more intolerable....nice artwork geespot...I agree!

Jon:cool:

I have no idea where this was taken at, a friend sent it to me. I love the winter (skiing, sleding, etc.)and the snow but when it comes during rush hour and all I hear is all the bitching from co-workers, news, etc. it brings me down.

g

ps Cabo San lucas sounds good right about now also

Ha ha ha !! LOL !! At least you guys get a little snow...& it is pretty. Down here all we get is...mud. Soupy, nasty, track-it-everywhere MUD. Nothing worse than a cold rainy 35-40 degree day wading the damn mud everywhere- and that basically describes 90% of the weather here in Nov- March. -Sandy G.

Originally posted by millerdog
Uh, what is "snow" and what exactly is it good for?:D

I'm gonna tell you what SNOW is....remember the last time ..you went into the bathroom...sat down on the porcelen fixture ...made yourself comfortable...and magically ...something appeared under you!!!! ...That ,my friend ,is snow...just a different color....and tempature!!!LOL

And the only thing its good for is ...puting in your septic tank...and havin the man from the (septic tank) cleaning company come over and take it home with him!!!!!!!!!

Does it sound too much like I don't like winter ...or sumptin????:thmbsp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom