For all you that have over 10,000 posts here on audiokarma consider this

Harvestor

Addicted Member
The Average Person Lives 27,375 Days. Make Each of Them Count.

For example, if you are 25 years old, you have 18,250 days to live (27,375days – 9,125 (because 365 x 25 =9,125)). If you are 50 and average, you have 9,125 days left to live. If you are 65, you have 3,650 days left to live. The average person lives 27,375 days.

giphy.gif

Help me understand the connection between those statistics and a person's post count.

Why is this addressed to those with over 10,000 posts though?
I was sitting here thinking what it takes to get to 10000 post and there are some people that have been on here at audiokarma forum for over 10 years that have less than a thousand posts and then there are those that have been here 2 years and have 20,000 posts so I thought well if you only posted one time a day 10000 days...

I will pass my 60000 posts milestone at AudioKarma in January. AudioKarma is one of the pleasures of my life. :thumbsup:

Wait... what was the topic of this thread? ;)

:beerchug:
Now do the math you've been here for 8 years so what's the average per year then break it down to what the average posts per day is to get to 60 thousand posts in 8 years time..
Fun stuff
NBC here in America used to play this little segment between shows

Now do the math you've been here for 8 years so what's the average per year then break it down to what the average posts per day is to get to 60 thousand posts in 8 years time..
Fun stuff
NBC here in America used to play this little segment between shows

Fun stuff for sure, Sir! :)

Harvestor, think of the fact (it is verifiable) that I was completely offline from December 2010 to June 2012, not a single post in that period of time. And yes - I am not married. :D

:):):)

Help me understand the connection between those statistics and a person's post count.
See my last couple of posts for my thoughts on why I posted this..

I guess I could also say we all spend a certain amount of time doing many different things each day and some of those things more so than others.
Pointing out the short time of days we have here in life versus other things like posts on a forum is silly but... .
Now that's look how many hours you have to live on average and take those number of hours and figure out if we've made a dollar per hour in our lifetime of work by the end of life??
That's only $657,000
27375 days x 24 hours = 657000 hours at $1 per hour = $657,000

Last edited:
I think that the connect is, GET OUT THERE. Life is too short to be on a screen too much of the time.

I kind of thought that was the point, but it has a lot to do with how long you've been on the site, how much you post, and the content of each post (welcomes and happy b-days are quick). Also, posts don't necessarily correlate with how much time you spend on the site - lots of people read, but don't post.

You've been on the site a little over 3.5yrs and have >25,000 posts, which is ~20 per day, but it's clear that you get out there a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom