For the man who has everything

GuyNoir said:

I've been "around" audio and video studios at various points of my career, and I have to say that the recording studio itself is worth the asking price -- and to then get a house on top of it all!! Would it count as an "income property" like a two-family house?! :scratch2:

And the entire description is extremely thorough and detailed -- nicely done! Sometimes ya just gotta love eBay!

Sweet.

studio

greenreese said:
Whats with the $140,000 recording studio, and then the boom box in the living room?
HAHA I was thinking the same thought, my guess is the living room looked pretty bare, and he probablly moved all his stereo and video stuff to his new place? :scratch2:

Why would someone want to sell a place like this, especially since it can't have been used all THAT much...its only 6 yrs old...

studio

Sandy G said:
Why would someone want to sell a place like this, especially since it can't have been used all THAT much...its only 6 yrs old...
hmmmm........ divorce? she got the house would be my guess. the seller is called cherry gal antiques sells glassware pottery jewelry etc. i doubt she has time to record much. its probabaly her ex husbands studio?

TrexT said:
Average winter low 0 degrees!!!!! BRRRRRRRR!!

That's downright toasty. That's about the temperature we start donning long sleeve shirts outdoors around these parts. :smoke:

I wish. I don't care about the temperature -- Air Quality Index of 45? Where do I sign? Besides -- tube gear + cold == plenty warm.

All I would need is a job (in MN, that is -- I already have one, but it won't let me move).

Last edited:
In the Orlando area where I live $325,000 would by you a brand new poorly constructed cracker box, with your neighbor so close that if you both opened your bedroom windows, you could reach out and shake hands.

That is a deal. There is a similar home north of Toronto that from the looks of the eBay is quit a bit larger and on 5+ acres. The house was built with the soundroom being original in the design. It is actually entered through the house but is in a separate area below ground and not part of the actual basement and the basement is set up as a living area originally for the visiting musicians. The house was built for a well known singer but I can not remember the name now. It was advertised for CDN$650,000 about 6 years ago and we were dring around and happened to see the for sale sign and the owner was outside so on a chance I asked if we could do a tour. The electronic equipment all have been removed by the musician when he sold the house to the then current owner except for the speakers in the replay room that had seating for 12 persons.

Wife took a look and suggested it was the perfect house for us since I would have an area for my stereo and could play it as loud as I wanted. However, she is a city dweller and if there is not a bus stop within 100 metres she won't live there. The closest bus stop to the house was probably 50 miles aways.

Ha! I smell me a deal!

jim3860 said:
hmmmm........ divorce? she got the house would be my guess. the seller is called cherry gal antiques sells glassware pottery jewelry etc. i doubt she has time to record much. its probabaly her ex husbands studio?
I have been lookin' for a octa whatsit ice bucket in green to match my martini glasses since I was 12 :banana: :banana: and holy crap Batman, I can get combined shipping too!! Yeeha!!

Back
Top Bottom