For Those Who Enjoy The Walking Dead

One thing that totally turned me off was the excessive interjection of commercials every 7 or 8 minutes during the last 45 minutes of the show....annoying as hell, and pretty much negates any justification for stretching the show out to an hour and a half....

+1000 here on that one ! The commercials are getting infuriating. We watch at 9:30 Pm our time and I find it really annoying that I'm still awake at nearly 11.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, here's a good summary of how things play out in the graphic novels (I won't refer them as books, or comics).

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/What-Happens-Negan-Walking-Dead-Comics-42605242

clean shaven Negan kind of looks like a puss. But at least we know that rick and the gang are finally plotting. Oh, and am I a bad person for liking that mr annoying got his guts spilled? only could have been better if it was enid.

Bummer that Eugene got nabbed. now they have to save him.

BUT, now that daryl escaped, wont negan and gang automatically come put the hurt on ricks crew? seems to me that whatever plan they are hatching, better hatch quick.

The episodes are turning into mini-Tarantino movies, 48 minutes of dialog 2 minutes of action.

I predict that Negan will return Eugene to Rick's group because he was driving them crazy.
I have a feeling that the guy (I forget his name) who took Daryl's bike, and had his face and his wife taken by Negan, is going to play a part in the taking down of Negan.

Previously (before this most recent episode), I thought that maybe Eugene might build a couple of IEDs, which could be set along the road outside the gate, to ambush Negan`s crew.
Now I`m not so sure.... but, as the great Lawrence Peter Berra once remarked, "It ain’t over till it’s over."

Good to have the show back.

Who do you think is running the group at the end that made Rick smile?
damn good question. who has been missing? Gabriel just left. carol is off in her Hut, and hasnt shown any sign of being up to something. eugene is captured and useless. who else have they befriended and parted ways with?

I figured he was smiling because there was potential for more recruits against the big uprising to take down the Saviors.....

hmm. not sure. not sure if I'd be thinking of potential when I've got 50 guns at my head. he clearly realized that there was no danger, but who did he see that made him think that.

Maybe it is Gabriel. Gabriel headed out with a bunch of food - maybe he used that to get those new people on his side???

But I don't remember if Gabriel was even around or knows that Rick and group are trying to rise up against the Saviors. If not, it would be a pretty big risk to give away all their food.

So, what's the deal with Negans compound allowing valuable electricity to be wasted by Eugene playing Atari videogames??? Electricity would be one hell of a commodity in that scenario wouldn't it???

The season 7 finale was just amazing. I won't give away anything for those who haven't seen it yet, but it was spectacular. Now we have to wait until October for the next season. Hell.

I thought the season 7 finale was terrible . How many more times can Rick lose. The second half of this season to me only had one good moment the zombie clothes line . It seems to be more of a zombie soap opera. I will continue to watch but I'm very disappointed .

I'm happy that some of the characters who have been side lined a bit recently have found their respective Mojo's again but overall I was a bit underwhelmed. I was more excited by the trailer for GOT that we had afterwards. That show is like crack :)

Back
Top Bottom