For Those Who Enjoy The Walking Dead

This season has been intense...

Usually the show slowly builds to big ending but this season it's been crazy.

Instead of mak g me figure out how to use spoiler code, how about not visiting the thread until you watch the episode.

We should be able to discuss out loud what happened. Otherwise, the thread is kind of lame.

After having my morning Coffee and thinking about it a bit more I would say you are 100% right, a thread dedicated to a particular show should be expected to have spoilers, I think my initial post was just a knee-jerk reaction to spoilers in general.

I avoided this thread until I watched the latest episode . It's funny how " The Walking Dead " makes conversation come back to life . Irony at its best .

After having my morning Coffee and thinking about it a bit more I would say you are 100% right, a thread dedicated to a particular show should be expected to have spoilers, I think my initial post was just a knee-jerk reaction to spoilers in general.
No worries. I hope I didn't come across as a jerk. So now that we are all on the same page, what effect do you think this will have on glen if he lives? Will he be nuts? Loose his fearlessness? Be more pissed? Hmm

I'm pretty sure Glenn is dead, they were ripping out his Intestines and eating them like Hot Links, it'd be a pretty cheap trick to pull something like that.

Thy left Rick hanging too but I'm pretty sure they won't kill him off, there wouldn't be a show without Rick.

Related news, I read the show set a Cable Record with 17+ million viewers!

Instead of mak g me figure out how to use spoiler code, how about not visiting the thread until you watch the episode.

We should be able to discuss out loud what happened. Otherwise, the thread is kind of lame.
I totally agree. Besides, I do not see a spoiler option as I write this as is on other forums I have used.

Well, you've read the speculation that maybe it was the other guy who was being ripped up since the entrails were coming from the chest area. But I agree that it'd start to strain credibility and be a bit of a cheat to think that the other guys body really shielded him to the extent that Glen wouldn't get bitten at least a little.

I mean he could've tried to roll under the dumpster, but they way they showed it also where he was grimacing for awhile while the hot links were being served makes it seem like he was lying there for several seconds instead of quickly pushing the guy off and rolling under the dumpster.

Something tells me he's not dead though.

I don't think they've killed him off, he could possibly kill enough with his knife to have a zombie shield...... if he's covered in dead zombies the rest can't get to him, seems a fairly believable escape plan, he could conceivably get inside the dumpster and perhaps wait it out.

I suspect the next episode will concentrate on Rick, Alexandria and Morgan.....keep us guessing for another week. BTW there were a couple of pics on the net of Glenn with someone who looks like it could be Jesus from the comic book, if so he's deffo alive, also means Negas isn't far away either........ or Lucille.....

Glenn didn't die. Why do I say this??

Think on it. Merle went out HARD. So did most of the more minor characters (still haven't gotten over the "Everyone Hates Chris" guy who died in that revolving door). Someone as beloved as Glenn dies in that manner?? Not buying it. I was mad as hell the other night, but after reflecting on it, I'm pretty sure he lives.

Well you may be right, I watched it again on YouTube and it does look like the Walkers are tearing into someone on top of Glenn, and they're both wearing similar colored shirts so as to make us think it's Glenn.

Plus Glenn wouldn't have remained conscious long enough to scream with that quantity of blood pouring out of his chest, OTOH the other guy was dead when he hit the ground so he shouldn't be spurting blood at all, but how often does TV get the details right anyhow.

ok, I dont think glenn is dead. but having watched the video again, I dont know how he didnt get bitten somewhere on his leg or something. but maybe he did, and he will have to amputate or something. and the shot right before the ripping clearly shows glenns chest exposed. then suddenly, there is another level of mass that starts getting ripped into. The only way out of this I think is for the walkers to get distracted and pulled away before they can eat much more. This is possible I think if it happens fast. in reality, only a few moments has passed since he fell, even though it seems like forever. Glenn is almost always looking for a way out and acts fast. You can see that glenn is partially shielded by the trash bin. or at least his head is blocked. maybe he will indeed crawl under. But I dont see that as being much better. man.. biting nails.

We all must suspend our science and reason to fully enjoy the show. Wife asked "Would the walkers actually HAVE hearing?" Uh, without blood, no. For that matter, muscles use fuel. Where is it coming from? DIgestive tracts are gone on some of these walkers completely. Eyes as well, very prone to not working once dessication kicks in (aqueous and vitreous humor, and whatnot). Also, a bite causes the virus to kick in?? Why a bite?? If you have it, what makes THAT kick it into gear??

But what a great show! Saw this the other night, had a laugh.

If-Glenn-Dies-We-Riot.jpg

We all must suspend our science and reason to fully enjoy the show. Wife asked "Would the walkers actually HAVE hearing?" Uh, without blood, no. For that matter, muscles use fuel. Where is it coming from? DIgestive tracts are gone on some of these walkers completely. Eyes as well, very prone to not working once dessication kicks in (aqueous and vitreous humor, and whatnot). Also, a bite causes the virus to kick in?? Why a bite?? If you have it, what makes THAT kick it into gear??

But what a great show! Saw this the other night, had a laugh.

Yeah, they go a bit heavy on the Rot factor, why eat when you have no stomach and don't die even if you've been locked in the trunk of a car for two years. :rolleyes: Oh well, sometimes you just have to go with the flow and enjoy the ride.

...But I agree that it'd start to strain credibility and be a bit of a cheat to think that the other guys body really shielded him to the extent that Glen wouldn't get bitten at least a little...

We're operating in a paradigm where there are rotting corpses walking around. Glen wiggling out of that situation would not be the part that strikes me as incredulous. ;)

Yeah, Carol continues to pull it out. I have to admit though, I'm waiting for her to really go balls out. all her kills still make her seem a bit housewifeish in execution. Although when she walked up and shot the guy that morgan was talking to in the last episode that was pretty awesome. lol.. I like her, and hope she sticks around. You get the sense that she will be the one who pulls through all this and turns out the hero.

LOVE carol. What a beautiful woman. Anyone remember the shrinking violet, abused wife from season 1?? Me either.

To paraphrase R. Lee Ermey from "Full Metal Jacket" ........ Carol, you are definitely Born-Again HARD!

Back
Top Bottom