For Those Who Enjoy The Walking Dead

Eating ants cures the virus. You just watch.

Having said that, I bet that is a scenario that will come up. Some kind of freak thing that happens will show evidence of helping the virus resistance. They have yet to show any sign that there is any end to the zombie infestation. If that is the case, then it really is just a matter of time till everyone gets picked off. Which would be kind of lame. So I think there will be some hope for a "cure", but it will be lost or near impossible to attain. There likely won't be a cure for a zombie, but maybe a vaccine for some.

I don't know. You still have to avoid getting ripped apart. Lol.

Now we see them again "cloaking" themselves with zombie guts to be invisible to the zombies. Why don't they do this all the time? Going for supplies and other missions would be a hell of a lot safer. I don't get it.

I'm not clear on the elapsed time since Rick stumbled out of the hospital until now. Judging by the baby who looks to be about 18-24 months old I'm guessing three years? Anyone have anything on that?

1: it's disgusting
2: the scent probably doesn't last very long
3: they still need to move very slow and remain silent
4: almost certainly at risk for disease

1: it's disgusting
2: the scent probably doesn't last very long
3: they still need to move very slow and remain silent
4: almost certainly at risk for disease
Yeah. No cloak if you have any open cuts. Which everyone does. All the time lol.

I don't read the comics, but from what I've heard, the series is only at most halfway to where the comics are now (issue 150 or so?) and the comics writer said he has a storyline through another 150, so if the series followed at the same pace as it has, there could be storyline for 20 seasons, though I'm sure it won't actually go that long.

Ahhh... Ants! THAT'S what was going on. I'm having some trouble seeing detail - cataract surgery coming up soon on both eyes - but I should have reversed the tape and re-ran that part. Excellent call on the metaphorical relation to the situation.

oh man, completely forgot that it was starting up again. thanks for the heads up. looks like i'll be up late.

Great opening episode. I was completely surprised when Daryl handled his situation the way he did. I couldn't see a way out of it, but what a way!
I have become a big fan of the series Z Nation, but last night's episode reminded me that this series is still the best.

Great opening episode. I was completely surprised when Daryl handled his situation the way he did. I couldn't see a way out of it, but what a way!
I have become a big fan of the series Z Nation, but last night's episode reminded me that this series is still the best.
Reminded me of a certain Warren Zevon song!

Does anyone else find the transformation of both Rick and Carol to be nothing short of amazing?? Both were shrinking violets, Carol especially. Now, they're born-again hard.

New episode was awesome, and even tho the Carl thing bothered me, it was being true to the comic, in a way.
Pretty sure some of the seat cushion is still lodged in my buttocks from last night.

Does anyone here read the comics? I don't, but just wondering.

I wonder how dark the TV show will go. I understand the comic goes down some pretty dark holes - not sure I want to see all that make it's way into the show.

Does anyone else find the transformation of both Rick and Carol to be nothing short of amazing?? Both were shrinking violets, Carol especially. Now, they're born-again hard.

Carol yes ... Rick not so much. He has always been wishy washy to me.

Back
Top Bottom