For Those Who Enjoy The Walking Dead

Carol yes ... Rick not so much. He has always been wishy washy to me.

Always thought it was interesting, how Shane, for the most part, was RIGHT early on, and Rick was clearly wrong.

Striding into the street and taking on a zombie army by himself?? That's some John McClain type-chit right there.

Always thought it was interesting, how Shane, for the most part, was RIGHT early on, and Rick was clearly wrong.

Striding into the street and taking on a zombie army by himself?? That's some John McClain type-chit right there.

Spot on observation ... that was how I was looking at it all along ... Shane adapted to the apocalypse right away ... Carol did also but took her longer. Rick gravitates from "he get's it" to "he does not get it" ... it's just his character. Unfortunately, his same wishy washy attitude is being passed onto Carl. Carl should have dealt with Ron some time ago.

Daryl is definitely a badass. That scene was awesome.

It was a great scene but they missed an opportunity for a great "one liner".

Should have showed Daryl holding the rocket launcher and saying "If you going to shoot, shoot don't talk".

Agreed. Ron was a weak little punk, and I had forgotten him entirely. Then, in the middle of all that mayhem, he does what he does. Punk.

I'm curious how Maggie's pregnancy will affect things.

Also curious as to why Darryl has been so uninvolved the last couple seasons.

edit - Nice "Tuco" reference, my friend.

well. could really do without the Rick Mishone romance. I dont look forward to having to sit through what will surely be a train wreck.

well. could really do without the Rick Mishone romance. I dont look forward to having to sit through what will surely be a train wreck.

Since me and wife don't get to see the new episode until tonight, this is a new wrinkle, tho I've seen it coming for awhile.

And yeah, isn't Enid that petulant twit girl with the consistently dumb look on her face, and her lower lip pouted out?? Meh, get enough of that from the stepdaughter.

Bogus plot complication.

Why did Rick and Daryl leave the car when they took that truck full of food?

There were two of them, anyone with an ounce of sense would have taken both back, especially with a truck that's been sitting for years and is in poor shape.

Also, the candy and soda in that machine would be inedible after that long.

I dont know.. spidey sense isnt tingling as much with Jesus yet. he seems too quirky to be a hidden threat. There is much more to him for sure. everyone has an agenda at this point. I feel like he could have offed rick and daryl a couple times so far, but he hasnt yet. interesting development.

I'm already not looking forward to having to watch more kissy face with our dynamic duo. who's going to kill Enid? please..

lastly, Carl seems like a bit of a little bitch since he lost his eye. I thought he'd become even more of a hard case.

its so fun to ramble.

Bogus plot complication.

Why did Rick and Daryl leave the car when they took that truck full of food?

There were two of them, anyone with an ounce of sense would have taken both back, especially with a truck that's been sitting for years and is in poor shape.

Also, the candy and soda in that machine would be inedible after that long.

True on the car/truck.

But knowing how they make candy/soda, I'm thinking it would be edible enough after 2-3yrs. ;)

I didn't think about the car/truck thing, and I don't know what angers me more: them not taking both or me not asking that question the moment it came up!

I think Ive gotten into the habit of suspending belief with this show to the point of accepting too much.

I didn't think about the car/truck thing, and I don't know what angers me more: them not taking both or me not asking that question the moment it came up!

I think Ive gotten into the habit of suspending belief with this show to the point of accepting too much.

I think you have to on a show like this. If the show was completely real. all these guys would be zombies already. It is the same with the wearing of the guts smeared ponchos, or keeping jawless and armless walkers on leashes like Mishone did. Why wouldn't you do that all the time? Logically, it would keep them safer, but the show would be a bore.

I had considered that they may have taken the battery out of the car to start the truck, but if that's the case they skipped over that part, also you could disconnect the battery long enough with it running to swap it back.
Then there's the other issue, how many batteries would still be working at all after three years of sitting.

I also rolled my eyes when Rick said that they would come back for the car. Makes no sense. You know, trusting people you shouldn't, keeping people alive who should be disposed of, etc.

Interested in Jesus though.

Expanded world time! For better or worse yet to be determined. I worry that going after Negan is being just a tad too cocky. Especially taking that guy with them who's already been there. He might know the place but he also might be setting them up. The Governor believed in overwhelming force to win the day but something tells me Negan is a lot more sneaky with numerous traps in store for anyone trying to challenge him. And who knows if those 20 people he sends out at a time are the only crew he has or just one of many? I'd be doing a lot more recon before even trying that.

I wonder how this will pan out. this is the first time they are heading out as a hit gang. Agree that this could be an elaborate trap. they guy who has been there might be a "double agent".

I would like to make my prediction now that Mishone may be the next one to die. I see too many little clues. Hope I'm wrong and Enid dies. lol..

Also, they sure took a chance not blindfolding Jesus when they left home. regardless of what happens, he can find the other complex, and that just doesnt seem like a good idea. What IF....... while the gang is off fighting Negan, another small group is sent to ricks camp. boy would that be shitty.

Back
Top Bottom