1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice

Forum Ground Rules

Discussion in 'Tuners' started by Punker X, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Punker X

Punker X AK Subscriber Subscriber

Welcome to AudioKarma’s Tuner forum. This forum is for discussion of tuner related topics. This includes broadcasts, antenna, tech issues, or just about anything that has to do with radio frequency broadcasts and reception.

There are a few things that will not be tolerated on this forum.

NO FLAMES!!!

NO SPAM

NO advertising, don’t try to sell anything on this forum, use AudioKarma’s classified section!!!

No offensive posts! This includes racist, political or religious views

Just about anything else goes. All AK rules apply

Punker X
    Moderator AudioKarma Tuner Forum

2. cries55

cries55 Super Member

Hey Punker- I just came into possession of a SANSUI TU9900 that could use a tune up. Know anyone in the san diego area who is great with these? thanks chuck

3. chazix

chazix AK Subscriber Subscriber

My I take the liberty of gently bumping the ground rule "This forum is for discussion of tuner related topics"?

Thanks,

chazix

4. Saltydog

Saltydog New Member

ST-1000 service manual...

Hi Punker X!

Some months ago, I posted for help finding a legible copy for a ST-1000.
    I probably waited a bit, but when the response didn't come I got involved in other things.
    Today I happened to actually sign on and received a message from Bob@FM, saying the manual was indeed here on the site & could be found in the archive of the tuners group.
    I'm not sure I'm understanding correctly since he referred to a "group", and these forums are "threads", but I did find an archive link at the bottom of the page which lead to the archives.
    He said I'd have to open a few archived files to find all of the manual, but I had no idea how many archived files there are there!
    Is there a way to search the archived forums?
    Even an advanced search (with quotes) under the regular site seems to bring results for each word within the quotes so in the end, I just couldn't find that manual.
    Any help would be great!
    Thanks,
    SaltyDog