Found a great IPOD Dock for the home...(Phillips SJM3151/27)

soundhd

I have had my IPOD for about 2 years now......using Wave files only...sounds great.....my 80GB unit is almost full, need to get the 120GB model but the IPOD with the Wave files sound great in both my cars & truck, at home and also with my Bose Acoustic Wave unit that I take to classic car shows and cruise-in's with me during the summer and parties............anyway back to the IPOD dock................

I found a great IPOD Docking system with a remote control that has a viewing screen in it that actually works.....the Phillips SJM3151/27.....I have two of them now......one I am using at home on the sun porch and deck and one I carry in my case with the Bose unit.........
It works from about 130ft away from the base unit and since it is a RF unit it works through walls.....the remote has a small viewing screen in it that actually works.....the remote is about the "standard" size for a universal remote (it can be programed to control other components as well) but I guess since it is larger then the " standard" dock remote you usually see it works better.......stronger signal I guess..........anyway it works great..........I did notice that they (Phillips) now have a newer model (SJM3141/27) that has a "regular" size dock remote with no viewing screen (not sure how well this unit works).......but anyway you may want to check it out........I tried a couple other brands of IPOD doscks and sent them back....had problems with the remotes not working correctly...........:music:

Back
Top Bottom