There it sat in a pile next to the dumpster. I looked at it and almost left it there. Brought it home plugged it in and nothing! I opened it up blew out the controls with compressed air and gave each one a shot of DeoxIT then let it set for about an hour. plugged it in again and the one face light lit up. I then started to work all the controls for the next hour. At that time I hooked up my Bose 201's (because I did not care if I blew them) and sure enough the left channel played FM. Gave it another healthy shot of DeoxIT and worked that in for another 1/2 hour. Well at that time both channels were working. Pulled the plug and gave it a deep clean and other than 2 panel lights and the signal meter every thing is working as it should. Have been playing it for about 4 to 5 hours for the last few days and this thing rocks! Its better to be lucky than good at times.