FRAUD at BidPay.com

Morden2004

Relaxin'
Well, fraud my be a bit strong but ....

They do NOT publish any real contact numbers, limiting themselves to only a single FAX number, and a few email and "click-here" links to non-existant help persons.

In two months of petitioning them to return my money for a Money Order that was never delivered and that is confirmed as "not cashed" on their 1-800-xxx-xxxx line, I have received ZERO replies to my 11 emails and 2 FAXes.

So I have contacted the Office of The Attorney General of Colorado to investigate how and why that business can operate without sufficient safeguards for the consumer and/or are they actually a fraud.

In my opinion, do NOT do business with Western Union Auction Payments. YES, they just changed their name from BidPay.com!!! Wonder why?

So, if anyone else is having trouble with Western Union Auction Payments (nee BidPay.com) then here is the link you'll need:

Attorney General for Colorado

Paul

I have never sent and will never send money to anyone. if i can't get it after a little drive or hear in my backyard i don't get it.

Thanks for the heads up. Many times I've shipped items before I've even received the M/O from BidPay. I guess that practice will come to a halt.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom