Frazier Model Seven speakers - in the house.

Uh-oh.

The secret is getting out there I see. Kerry you have no idea how hard these are to come by, in particular the horn version. And you even found them with the original (or possibly Rat Shack material dupes) of the original grills!

Now be quiet and close this thread. (Shhhhhh. Mum's the word!)

I have played them through SX-950,a Sony ES receiver and a Marantz 1060B.They sound wonderful through the Marantz and the Pioneer,but the newer Sony does not do them justice for some reason.I am not great at expressing what I hear in audio terms,but I can tell you these speakers are truly dynamic and lively,but I am not aware of the speaker itself (I am very aware of other speakers I have for example the strong presence of the bass of my new old Paradigms).Good stuff!

Just discovered these speakers and there are at least 2 pairs for sale semi-close to me....thanks to all for the info!

MagicMan, your posts and my repy to them seems to have been deleted because we weren't supposed to talk about buying/selling in this forum - check your private messages cause I messaged you!

Hey I apologize about that. Imy new to this site and didn' realize what I did. I just opened this alert which us where I think I'm supposed to do one on one discussion. Bob

I just bought a set of the 7's in the Saint Louis area. I'd never even heard of them before. Saw the picture of Facebook marketplace and thought they looked good. Responded and went and bought them after reading on here that they were good. Homemade grills.

Attachments

• 20220506_180600.jpg
    20220506_180600.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 20220506_180608.jpg
    20220506_180608.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom