Frazier Speakers - Just a great little speaker.

70cst

70cst
One of the sleepers in the world of Speakers are Frazier's ... these are very efficient speakers which have a natural sound. Just bought these Mark IV's with the original manual for $40. What a deal! Really looking forward to hooking these up. I now have Buckaroo's, Mediterranean's, Jr Dixielanders, Midget Supers, Monte Carlo's, Surrounds and Six's. Life is good.

FRAZIER Mark IV Speakers.jpg FRAZIER Mark IV Speakers Brochure .jpg

Last edited:
I'll bump this for you so maybe RSteve will see it . He seems to be the resident Frazier guru .

My Frazier Mark IVs have the dual piezoelectric speakers instead of the single horn. No complaints here, I put them a half a rung above my KLH 6s, both in bass and upper end. They definitely reach deeper than the KLH 6s.

No wonder I can't find any Fraziers..............you seem to be cornering the market! In any case, congratulations on a very nice Frazier collection. :)

I haven't found many people that have listened to Frazier speakers, that don't become a fan afterwards. I parted ways with my model 7's Concerto's, and model 11's, but I still own 2 pair of MK IV's.

I always liked the Fraziers I've had a chance to listen to, but I've only run across on pair for sale, a pair of Super Texans. I did think about it, but they were just to big for my room, hell they're too big for a high school gym.

Thanks all ... I have only been a fan for about six months ... but have been very fortunate to be able to find and purchase these speakers ...

I found a set of Frazier F1330s and they look like they're in great condition. Are they worth buying?

A picture would be helpful. Don't buy Frazier's made after Jack's widow sold the company.

I have a pair of Frazier speakers but haven't seen these particular ones, 14"x12"x24" all black with no badge. Here are some pics of the inside.IMG_7021.JPGIMG_7022.JPGIMG_7023.JPGIMG_7024.JPGIMG_7027.JPGIMG_7026.JPG
Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom