FREE Audiophile Auction Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray andrews

*** EDITED by Kamakiri ***

Please do not spam our site. You have been warned once before under another user name and those posts were deleted. You reregistered under this name and decided to try it again. Further action and your site name will be forever banned here at AudioKarma.

You know what I say should be done with Spammers ! Oh yeah thats a real nice site ya got there with all of 20 auctions running and one bid. :finger:

looks like he took all his HTML right from Ebay. Wonder if they would be interested in seeing it.

I was not sure that we posted to your site. When I tried under the old name it would not take, so I listed under a new one. I am new to the forum thing and did not realize that I was spaming. I was trying to reach people in each catagory and did not realize that I did a no no. Please forgive. I am just a guy trying to get something nice going for our audiophile community. Its funny but a few of the negitive responses I have received has done nothing but driven people to the site out of curiosity. The site has only been up for 3 days and have already had almost 2000 hits, with people joining every day. I am sure that when you started this site that you would have apprecieated all the help you could get. Other discussion forums have been very encouraging and supporitive with their responses. It is sad that some do not. They lower themselves to name calling and demeaning comments....By the way...the software and contents for our site was purchased from a software company is is all legal.

What you have done here and at other sites does nothing but clutter Websites up. IF you would have made just one or maybe two posts we would have been much more open minded. Instead you choose to put up 25-30 of the same exact post over and over. Let me ask you something. How do you like getting junk mail ?? How other sites "embrace you is their business. What you do here is ours. If you do not like the way you are treated here then go play else where !

Grumpy

Auction Site

I realized yesterday the wrong I did and have decided to only post once on a forum and under a general catagory. I understand what you are saying and have made changes. As you can see, I did not realize that I had posted to your forum yesterday and only posted once today instead of all over the site, learning a hard lesson about spamming yesterday.

Ray

Thank you for understanding our stand on this matter. The only reason I am closing this thread is it has run its course and there is no need for any further coments.

grumpy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom