Free stuff !!

Wasn't there some question about printing the protractor correctly? (Seems like I remember it could come out slightly the wrong size and throw everything off). I remember trying to print it and havng to magnify to 104% or some such figure.

TY

In the past, I tried and tried to print that protractor. I must've used about ten sheets in the printer (both sides):mad: I gave up. I'm pretty much digitaly challenged:stupid: Brad

I bit the bullet, sent them a SASE and they sent me a pre-printed protractor (on cardboard) for free. So far I've noticed no increase in junk mail or anything, so I assume it's safe to request a protractor from them. :)

SS,
thanks, I thought it was just me!!
I also tried to e-mail a scan of my protractor (no jokes please);
somehow it grew to the point that it took TWO pages to print it out--only worked for 22" arms.

Seems like Enjoy The Music went back to hand-mailing the protractors if one sent a self-addressed, stamped envelope (but I could be wrong).

TY

Ward, that's a serious looking jig!:) Nice to have.

If anyone is would like a xerox copy of the Garrot Bros protractor, PM me with your snail mail and I'll make a copy for you. It's a simple cardboard affair, two null points, Baerwald measurements.
I've made a xerox copy before and the copy was within 0.5mm of the original - you may or may not be concerned about that. Will take a few days to get to you as I'm in Oz.

cheers
Jack

W.W.,

That's the nice alignment gauge that came with the older-model V15. The current V15VxMR only comes with a paper alignment guage. I think that it works fine, but I wish they still came with the one you have.

Back
Top Bottom