Friday afternoon SX-1250 enjoyment

pioneering

audionut
Well, just hooked up a new (to me) SX-1250 in pristine condition to a pair of Triangle Titus 202s and driving it with my daughter's ipod... what an enjoyable package and wonderful sound... man I love these old pioneers. I have an Accuphase system at home, but I am ecstatic about this set-up in the office and just had to share. Have a great weekend and enjoy those classics, they sure provide some high quality listening time...

Boy now that's a picture! Kind of like a Peterbuilt semi pulling a motorcycle trailer. Thank goodness for RCA connectors!

Great description...the 1250 is certainly overkill for both the speakers and the delivery system... hopefully my father in law will part with his ginormous Pioneer boxes and I'll shake the roof. I am really impressed with the ipod input, even tho' I can hear the difference between it and cd, it delivers quantity over quality, especially beneficial if the radio station availability is not what you'd like (without extensive antenna connections in the office).

pioneering said:
Well, just hooked up a new (to me) SX-1250 in pristine condition to a pair of Triangle Titus 202s and driving it with my daughter's ipod... what an enjoyable package and wonderful sound... man I love these old pioneers. I have an Accuphase system at home, but I am ecstatic about this set-up in the office and just had to share. Have a great weekend and enjoy those classics, they sure provide some high quality listening time...

Now all you need is a decent turntable!!!!

Back
Top Bottom