Friday Tunes

My son had surgery yesterday. He had tubes "installed" in his ears. That means we both get the day off!

Right now: John Coltrane- A Love Supreme (CD)

I'll take advantage to listen to some of my unlistened vinyl today. On the queue:

Danzig II - Lucifuge (LP)
Santana/McLaughlin- "Love, Devotion, Surrender" (LP)
Miles Davis- Get Up With It (LP)
John Williams- Seville Concert (CD)

Last edited:
I'm listening to Neil Young live in Oslo, Thanks Alan! I'm playing cd direct to my 300b SET amps. Man, acoustic music on SET amps!!!

Carl

Frampton Comes Alive....on Reel<->Reel

Maybe some Herb Alpert reels after this,,or hell I might even wanna rock and get into my Foghat Cd's :D

Playing Now: Blood Sweat and Tears Greatest Hits

On Deck:

1. Music of the Beatles on Telarc
2. Diana Krall - When I look in Your Eyes
3. Beatles - Help
4. Bach Brandenburg Concerto's on Telarc
5. Schubert Symphonies 8 and 9 on Telarc

Danzig II - Lucifuge (LP)
John Williams- Seville Concert (CD)

I cannot tell you refreshing it is to hear that someone else listens to both Danzig AND John Williams. My New Year's Resolution for next year is to learn Sakura.
:beerchug:

I'm listening to Ryan Adams "Gold" right now.

After that, Hootie & the Blowfish "Cracked Rear View".

The Scott Carter sounds interesting - I'm not familiar with him. I'll have to read up on him.

JDaniel

Return to Forever- Romantic Warrior. Kind of hard to believe that I have been listening to this steady for over 25 years. Lots of muscle in this and is one of my take to the audio stores for reference. Stanly really kicks it up on the bass and the drumming by Lenny White really puts the speakers to the test. Rolling amps this morning. Kenwood SS or Fisher Tube on Altec 416s and Heils. Actually the Fisher is the hands down winner even for bigger bass.

Playing now - Sgt Peppers

On Deck:

Leo Kottke - 6 and 12 String Guitar
Eugene Istomin - Mozart Conceros No 21 and 24
Martin Pearlman - Bach Brandenburg Concertos
Scottish Chamber Orchestra - Shubert Sumphony No. 9

Another slow day at work so playin' some tunes

NP - Bob Dylan "Love & Theft"

On deck

Bruce Cockburn "Dart To The Heart"
Buena Vista Social Club S/T
Jeff Golub "Soul Sessions"
Larry Carlton "Fingerprints"
Leo Kottle "Essential Leo Kottle"

Should keep me busy until time to go home :D

-Dave

ELP's Pix at an Exhib in japanese CD reissue (20 bit)....and then in LP form....

also, Tales from Topographic Oceans by Yes...HDCD

:pity: none yet, the wife & son are still sleeping. But it does give me a chance to work on my foreplay!

Back
Top Bottom