Friends, Countrymen....send me your 8 tracks!!

Originally posted by Sandy G
Kam, do they ever give you the Evil Eye when you pull into work at the Acura place in the Lincoln? What a Land Yacht! I thought my '69 is big-it's almost mid-sized compared to yours-its only 226" long. I think yours is 232" or something. Actually, the '69 Mercury Marquis was about an inch longer than my Lincoln- & Lincoln lost a few sales over it. I DO think the "Suicide-door" series 1961-69 are some of the prettiest big cars Detroit put out since before the war. My favorite was the 1966-67 convertible sedan. A gorgeous car.- Sandy G.

I had a '71 Marquis 2 door, this is bigger ;)

Funny as I'm driving it today. Parking this damn thing and maneuvering it around the lot is an adventure to say the least. This place was a Buick dealership until 1992, but it's been a loooong time since anyone's seen anything of this size around here.

Incidentally, she's now got a new set of Tiger Paws and fixed the A/C up yesterday. It'll freeze you out of the car :bigok:

Wow!!!! I'd like to thank the generosity of Merrylander, Vintage TX, Piece-it-Pete, and Grumpy who have thus far sent me a total of 78 eight tracks!!!!! That's 624 tracks!! ;) :D

All I can say is thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!

And, if you happen to see any, still keep me in mind ;)

Back
Top Bottom