From Merrylander: I no longer do Yamaha repairs.

It's amazing that you've been able to repair Yamahas this long. I bought a Sansui 8080 from you some years back and still remember well your professionalism and personal extension. I wish you well Rob.

Ray

Last edited:
I've got a fleet of merrylander-serviced units out with friends and family. All of them are still providing much enjoyment for their users.

Thanks, Rob, for the great work. Give my best to the lovely Florence. I hope the two of you enjoy your new basement digs.

I'm sorry to hear this Merrylander but I would like to personally thank you for all your help in the past with my Yamaha receiver.Not to mention offering your expertise constantly.I've learned a lot from you even from other post.Again thanks and good luck !

Every time I look at your CR-800 case I send good karma your way.Thanks for making our world better.

I still look in here from time to time, recently acquired a neat Epson V300 scanner for a project. As the scanner sits here I have several Yamaha service manuals and this Epson scans directly to PDF files. It also scans color negatives and produces positives.

I think we're leaving out one of the rock stars of Yamaha repair.

avionic

Gotta put his name out there in a thread like this.

John

That's a bit of a shock. I wouldn't have guessed you were a day past 79. ;)

Please check in and keep us on the straight and narrow path. You may be weary of looking at circuit boards but I'll bet they're not nearly as entertaining as some of the things you read here. I'll guess I speak for more than just myself in reminding you that we all can benefit more from your knowledge than we could from you repairing units one at a time.

Thanks for all you've contributed - Keep it coming!

I think we're leaving out one of the rock stars of Yamaha repair.

avionic

Gotta put his name out there in a thread like this.

John

Yep - Avionic worked my CA1010 a few years back. Merrylander and Avionic are Rock Stars for sure!!!....

Rob,
Enjoy your new found hobby - Picture Framing! :^) Thanks for all your help in the past, and let me know when you want to get that ceiling finished!
Regards,
Jim

Not doing too badly so far and Florence still has about 20 lineal feet of wall yet to work on.:D

Actually it is closer to 30 feet.

Last edited:
I've read a couple of your posts at Political chat.org .You can bring some good debate I think you gave me a bit of a haircut there once at the same time bringing very good points to the discusion. Keep Well

best regards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom