Funny--But Not So Funny--What Was GM Thinking?

My Subaru has electronics galore, including every music media option known to man and the ability to analyze my fuel consumption in fine detail over the life of the car and even the option to have it wish me a Happy Birthday. But if the electrically operated door unlock button does not work, there is a clearly visible and obviously purposed manual tab for unlocking it right by the pull handle that opens the door.

buy a convertible, leave top down, run all year round,

bonus: jumping in and out of car enhances manhood...

had Malibu, impala, camaro, vega, corvette, and rented
everything Chevy had to offer. never another Chevy again.

bonus: jumping in and out of car enhances manhood...

I used to feel that way back when I owned "everything" with T-tops. Now I just got for total HP and comfort--I have a HellCat Challenger and just recently purchased a Jag XJR575--YES, I did just pay more for a car than I did for my first house--stoopid, but it is what it is.

I used to feel that way back when I owned "everything" with T-tops. Now I just got for total HP and comfort--I have a HellCat Challenger and just recently purchased a Jag XJR575--YES, I did just pay more for a car than I did for my first house--stoopid, but it is what it is.
If one is old enough, that's not difficult these days.

If one is old enough, that's not difficult these days.

I realize that, and I am old enough. Actually, every vehicle that I currently own (even my work truck--I am a contractor) cost more than my first house, but the Jag took it to a new level, breaking the $100K mark (and that was for a dealer demo with 3300 miles on it--the dealership owner was driving it)--sticker was just north of $125K and I managed to get it out the door for just under $102K. That is just sickening, but it is what it is. I didn't bat an eye paying $74K for my work truck, but it works for a living--you put an 18,000 lb backhoe or lift on a 4,000 lb trailer and try to tow it, you will rapidly know. Sure, I didn't need a truck with heated leather seats and a heated steering wheel, but at this point in my life, I'm "entitled" to it--I guess that is my form of "justification".

Back
Top Bottom