FYI VERY NICE REASONABLY PRICED RCA INTERCONNECTS

Confessor

IMG_20180316_164806093.jpg First I have no affiliation with the seller. I'm passing this info along because I'm impressed with the sound, quality and service I have experienced and thought that other AKer's would like to know about this if they don't already. The seller is only on ebay; sellers ebay name is jmshearer. His company goes by complete cable concepts. I have bought three pairs of his RCA cables a 15', 3' and a 2' He uses Belden cable and Canare terminals. The quality of the products speak for themselves but more importantly the sound is very very good to my ears. I hate it when I read "especially at this price" etc so I will just say that for what you get and how they sound the price is incredibly reasonable. Very helpful and knowledgeable guy and my three purchases arrived very quickly. Anyway I hope some others experience the same. BTW I'm using the "1505a" http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?LH_AvailTo=1&_ssn=jmshearer&_fcid=1&_sop=12&_stpos=21913

Using RG59 (like this seller does) is an inexpensive way to get good quality shielded wire, but you give up flexibility vs. wire with stranded center conductors. Monoprice sells similar stuff (although Chinese-made, and with less fancy connectors).

Back
Top Bottom