G-33000 Literature

BlackSwamp

Previously DingusBoy
If anyone here has Promo literature or an Owners Manual for this Monster that would be willing to make copies - either digital or paper - please pm or email me. Obviously, I'd be happy to cover your cost.

I have a partial copy of the SM and have ordered the full version, but would love to have any other official literature.

Does anyone else have this unit?

Thanks in advance,

Good luck!
A couple of the guys have had the G-22000, and I just sold my 200 wpc G-9700 to a fellow AKer.
The big G seems as rare as hen's teeth.

DB- the brochure is a single one that features both the G-33000 and G-22000 in it. I have a b/w xerox copy of it which I had bought from someone Online who made a copy for me (I like to collect Sansui literature as well as hi fi mags, buyers guides etc).
I also have a copy of the operating (owners) manual too.

Feel free to email or pm me if you still need a copy. Right now I would prefer to just run off another xerox and mail it out to you rather than fiddle around with scanner settings and having to keep lifting the scanner lid up and down for every page and so forth.

Being that I continue to buy mags on Ebay, I feel its only fair that I receive some compensation for the copying/postage cost (to help offset the cost of what I buy). And as I mentioned earlier, the G-33000/22000 is a copy that I had bought, so if I get that money back to make a copy of it for someone else, I just break even. In most cases, I usually charge a little less than I what I had to pay for it myself. I just wanted to mention this so that you or anyone else reading it understands and doesnt get offended if I wont do it for Free- which if I did, would be an easy way to empty out whatever's in my wallet pretty fast. But if someone else has a copy of what you want and can copy/scan it for free, then by all means, have another person do it, certainly ok by me.

Sincerely, B/F.

Send me an email - I have the G-33000 brochure (as well as the SX-1280 brochures). What else are you looking for?

Back
Top Bottom