G 4700

You mentioned in your other post that this model and another one you are looking at arent working. If you intend to bring it to a Shop to have it fixed, the Shop is going to charge you an hourly labor rate, which alone, will exceed the cost to buy the whole receiver in the first place.

I think, if you want to have a Sansui receiver, why not just look thru the listings on Ebay and acquire one that works properly? Why go thru the hassle of buying one and then have to go thru the effort (and spend more $$) to try and get it fixed, unless you have the skills/inclination to do the testing/reapirs on it yourself.

The other way I would recommend buying it, is to get it for cheap (like 25 bucks or something) and using it as a backup Parts resource for a good G-4700 that you might want to look for on Ebay. Or buy it cheap and sell its parts on Ebay- you might get more in $$ for its parts than as a whole.

....if your interested in a X700 series receiver, I am probally going to be selling my G-7700....

Back
Top Bottom