G-9000 Amost Perfect Power Supply and Audio Drawings - FREE

Aerwyk

Greetings G-9000 and G-9000DB fanatics,

How would you like a drawing 6 pages wide and 3 1/2 pages high? Or, a more sane size and everything is
legible and of decent size to read?

I have corrected both Power supply and audio section drawings. They are almost perfect. Why almost??
I did not retrace every word or number. I simply made sure that they could be readily determined. There are
one or two that were so bad, I left them as is. If anyone wants them corrected. PM me the correction.

If you want this PM me. I will send you the basic drawings. You will need to install PostRazor and run the drawings through it.

There is a small bit of jiggling the size adjustment which I will include when I send the drawings. They are of
very high pixel size - 600. I may have to lower this.

Happy listening on one of the greatest.

Aerwyk

Can you save them as PDFs? Then they can be uploaded to the Digital Docs forum.

- Pete

Can you save them as PDFs? Then they can be uploaded to the Digital Docs forum.
dividing
- Pete
Hello Pete,

They don't lend themselves to being a PDF as such. They are JPG or PNG (your choice) files. Their size needs to be run
through PostRazor in this format. PostRazor then outputs the individual pages in PDF format for printing. You do not
need a graphics program - just the image files and PostRazor. PostRazor does a great job of expanding the size and then
dividing the result into bite size PDF's with overlap for you to piece together. I have some very large schematic prints.

They don't lend themselves to being a PDF as such. ...... PostRazor then outputs the individual pages in PDF format for printing.
If they don't lend themselves to PDF format, why does PostRazor output them to PDF? Why not just create the PDFs with PostRazor and upload them to Digital Docs? Otherwise all users have to go through the whole process individually.

- Pete

If they don't lend themselves to PDF format, why does PostRazor output them to PDF? Why not just create the PDFs with PostRazor and upload them to Digital Docs? Otherwise all users have to go through the whole process individually.

- Pete
Pete I created a PDF from this files, but it is around 18MB, would you like a copy?

- Pete
Pete,

You need to ask the programmers who wrote PosteRazor. I'm not privy to that info.

Pete,

You need to ask the programmers who wrote PosteRazor. I'm not privy to that info.
Bummer.......
I misread Pete's post.

People are individuals and as such they like many things the same except for size. I like really large
schematic diagrams - 11 by 17 being one of my favorite sizes. If you have a printer that will print
11 by 17, I will upload just such a file. However, almost anyone can print letter size paper. With that,
you can obtain whatever size you would like and put it altogether.

I am a firm believer in giving a person choices.

Enjoy - there are now diagrams for the G-9000 without disappearing lines.

A most excellent diagram Aerwyk, since I have a fully restored G9000 and a local large format printing establishment might just take the file down and have a poster made to hang above it.
-Lee

Back
Top Bottom