Here's a practical project I felt other Big G owners would benefit from. :yes: I decided I've had enough finaggling with my busted up speaker terminals on my G-9000 and ordered some beefy upgrades. The challenge was how I was going to mount them and whether or not I was going to fabricate a new terminal plate. What I decided to do was use the existing plates and modify them to fit the new terminals. Here's what I started with... I pulled them off the chassis and removed the spring tension terminals with a needle nose pliers. I then drilled the 1/4" mounting holes in the center of the original openings using my drill press. Once the holes were drilled, I ground down the terminal frames flush with my belt sander and followed up with some fine grit sandpaper on my hand block. Mounted the new terminals and wired them in. Looks great and no more broken originals to fart around with.