Gallowwalkers (2012) “Forgive me Lord for I have Skinned.”

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
The above line was actually uttered in this titanic turd. With a line like that you realize you are in for a cinematic delight. It is movies like this that you have your Netflix subscription for.:rflmao:

Were do I start. The premise is a cursed gun fighter everybody he shoots turns into a zombie. Wesley Snipes is the cursed gun fighter Aman. It looks like they used abandoned sets from old Clint Eastwood no name Westerns. There is a glimps toward the end of a prop I swear I saw in Conan The Barbarian, the first one with Arnold. It was filmed in Namibia. You have blood, buckets of it, really :D Beheadings, Guillotines, Zombies borrowed from several other moves. Did I mention lots of heads and bodies blowing apart from gun shots. Then you some guys in spiked steel head things borrowed from a Road Warrior movie. What you don’t have is any acting. Once you watch it you will wonder why this movie cost $12 million to make, oh Wesley was in trouble with the law and needed the cash. The lucky people are the ones with burlap sacks over their heads at least no one knows they were in this turkey.

DB5263A4-5395-4D5C-A161-3DEA9010C284.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom