Gamma MA 5231 information?

darki

Looking for the datasheet for these speakers, hard to get any information about them on Google..
I just obtained a pair and would like to see if i could use them in my ESS PS-1220 instead of the stock midrange that we had here in Europe.
The ESS crossover is @ 380hz according to the Manual.

gamma.jpg

Hello,
Are you still looking for information about the Gamma speakers here above ?

Hi, actually no :) I emailed the company which was a reseller back in the day and they still had the original specsheet for it so I have it as a Pdf now. If you might need it I could upload it?

Hi, actually no :) I emailed the company which was a reseller back in the day and they still had the original specsheet for it so I have it as a Pdf now. If you might need it I could upload it?
Hi, yes, could you do that ? Do you know if one could by those somewhere ?

Hi, yes, could you do that ? Do you know if one could by those somewhere ?

I don't think you can buy these new anymore. Mine are quite old but in good condition.. I could sell you mine but I imagine the shipping would cost alot,they weigh in on about 3kg each :) attached the specs.

Attachments

• Gamma MA-5231.jpg
    Gamma MA-5231.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 39
Thank you ! :)

Yes, I am interested, I suppose that postal service would be ok, I will take the risk. Better on a Personal message ? Thanks

I don't think you can buy these new anymore. Mine are quite old but in good condition.. I could sell you mine but I imagine the shipping would cost alot,they weigh in on about 3kg each :) attached the specs.

Would it be possible to ask you please to share with me as well your contact, cause I am looking in general for more info about Gamma speakers, dimensions, filters.... etc. And last but not least, I would love to have them :)

Back
Top Bottom