Firstly, I ordered replacement parts from Perfect Sound in the UK that consisted of: spring package to replace all the springs, idler wheel linkage grommets, new felt washer for spindle and a new 60hz motor pulley from WoodSong Audio. I began by cleaning all the linkages with isopropyl alcohol with a combination of cotton swabs, non-linting swabs and microfiber cloth. After cleaning I coated the linkages in WD40 that i applied with cloth. For areas that required grease I used a spray medium of White Lithium grease. For the oiling points I found that I got the best results with sewing machine oil, especially for the spindle. For the motor bearing I used 3 in 1 specifically for 1/4 horsepower motors and up. Also running and re-oiling the motor over time showed to be an important step. I initially tried 5W30 but was not happy with the results. I used liquid brasso to clean and polish the eddy brake disc and the top of the spindle housing. For cleaning the chassis I used a combination of IPA and warm water on microfibre and cotton swabs. Some things that I learned along the way was to always wear gloves when handling the cadmium coated linkages, which are toxic. I decided not to have them replated as I didn't want to go through the process of getting everything re-riveted. I also found that not over tightening things like the motor casing and idler wheel top plate but by just going past finger tightness lead to a more freer and satisfactory result. I'd also recommend ordering spare parts from Perfect Sound; it was an easy purchas and the shipping was very quick. After running the turntable the past couple days I think I might look into getting a new idler wheel, probably from Perfect Sound as well. Hope this was helpful at all to you.