1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice

Gathering at my place

Discussion in 'Events & Happenings' started by Grumpy, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

neatlyfolded likes this.
  2. Grumpy

Grumpy Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma Staff Member Admin Sponsor Subscriber

Quick bump for the post above. Trying to hammer down a date. Also we may have a small swap meet for folks to buy, sell and trade, if there's nuff interest.

Dave

3. Grumpy

Ok, the dates now locked in. July 22 it is.

Whose coming ? And should we have a swap meet ? Need to know so I can make sure we have enough tables.

Thanks
    Dave

4. Hose53

Hose53 AK Subscriber Subscriber

Was in AZ but would be interested in future gatherings. I'm in the Columbus, Oh area

5. Grumpy

6. Grumpy

One other thing. Wanted to mention if you had friends, who are not AK members, they are invited to. Looking forward to meeting new folks.

Thanks
    Dave