Genalex Gold Lion gold pin tubes for C11 ?

ofery

Hello,

How these new Genalex Gold Lion 12AX7/ECC83 gold pin tubes vs. vintage Telefunken/Amperex/Mullard tubes ?
The seller published them as "the cleanest sounding and most reliable tube offering smooth transitions and long life available on the market today with outstanding views worldwide. These are the best sounding top-of-the-line, audiophile-favorite tubes".

I will appreciate to get your opinion.

Regards /Ofer

Sorry I have no comparison to the others, but recently re-tubed my pre with matched sets of both AX7s and AU7s and got the best sound from my pre I have ever had. Highly recommended for the price.

Sorry I have no comparison to the others, but recently re-tubed my pre with matched sets of both AX7s and AU7s and got the best sound from my pre I have ever had. Highly recommended for the price.
Just to make sure I understood you ...
You recently re-tubed my pre with matched sets of Genalex Gold Lion or other brand ?

Just to make sure I understood you ...
You recently re-tubed my pre with matched sets of Genalex Gold Lion or other brand ?

Yes, sorry, Gold Lion Gold Pins, AX7s and AU7s. I was looking for more bass and I got it along with lots of detail.

Hello

You need opinion , ok , here is mine :
using gold pin tubes with no gold sockets is silly .
Mixing different conductive material in not a good idea for better conductivity .
Gold contacts is not necessary , this is my opinion

Back
Top Bottom