1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Ghost in The Shell S.A.C, 2nd Gig. Anime.

Discussion in 'Movies & Television' started by transmaster, Sep 11, 2018.

1. transmaster

transmaster AK Subscriber Subscriber

Now that my PC is not freezing when I try to play my videos I am watching stuff Have not watched in a long time. Ghost in The Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig is one of them. Everytime I watch these anime’s I am seeing the future. This is going to happen. Since I last watched them there was the live action Ghost in The Shell movie. When you watch the Anime you see just how bad the movie is. They got the visuals right but they got the characters, especially “The Major” ( Major Motoko Kusanagi) dead wrong. As I said in a earlier review only the last 30 minutes of the movie had it right and than only the character Chief Daisuke Aramaki.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Mark B

Mark B Yamaha Fan Subscriber

Great anime series.

3. electra100

electra100 Super Member

l admit I liked season 1 of S.A.C. a bit better than 2, but they are both very good. I enjoy a show with complicated dialogue. It helps draw me in and stay interested.

4. Bahamayellow

Bahamayellow Well-Known Member

Much better than the live action movie

5. serendipit

serendipit New Member

Agree.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018