Glass Roof '09 Mustang GT

CougarXR7

Sultan of Swing
Hey everybody,

It's been a while since I've had any project cars, but I finally found something cool this past February and I picked it up.
It's a 2009 GT with the 45th anniversary package. This particular car is somewhat rare with the glass roof, brilliant silver paint code, and the factory metallic fuel door. It's a 5-speed with the optional 3.55 rear axle
It just turned over to 56,000 miles but I have a lot of driving planned for this summer!

Great car !!!
(I`m picturing it with a slightly more sophisticated wheel on it, maybe something BBS-ish)
upload_2017-5-25_13-22-54.pngupload_2017-5-25_13-22-54.png

Hey thanks!

I love those BBS style wheels; they even look great on the old Fox body cars. I think those wheels would especially look good in a staggered format, with maybe some 255s or 260s in the back. I would like to lower the car to get rid of the SUV ride height, but I have no other plans for modifications.

Here's your project... 3NArPxyUaa8.jpg ...footer_logo_usa.png

photo-1047.jpg

260's... Oh no,no,no..315's !

Hot air intake?

LoL... Yeah, I remember seeing that years ago when Ford changed the Mustang platform in 05. Looks like Procharger wasn't prepared and went with an older set-up and had no where to go with the filter. I also remember seeing Mustangs with that blower using cowl induction hoods. But then again, these set-ups all use air to air coolers bringing temps down and can still help produce 500+ HP.

Back
Top Bottom