Go Canucks Go!!

I'd cheer for them if Bertuzzi was not on the team.i would like to see Trevor Linden get a cup though. Who won last nite? I watched PEI's own Brad Richard's loose to Jersey..ironic the winning goal was scored bt Grant Marshall whose wife is from PEI.

Alan

Vancouver won last night in OT after tying the game with about 2 minutes to play in the third. It looks like the Wild's magic is about to run out. I'm pulling for a Ottawa/Vancouver Stanley Cup. Keep the hardware in Canada where it belongs. Nothing would be more boring than say an Anaheim/New Jersey final. Every game would end with the first goal. All that defensive trap hockey is for the birds. Give me some wide open Western Conference style hockey ( like the Oilers play) anyday.

Mike

yeah that neutral trap is boring,can you imagine Keon,Mahovalich ,et al trying to play like that.The red line should be eliminated and we actually have some fast hockey.ALso don't ask me about cycling the puck,that is a different diatribe.

alan

As you can see, I am in Minnesota, and "yes" I am a Wild fan. More important a fan of the game of hockey.

Watching all the games, I cannot believe the poor penalty calling that is going on. Some of the games have been decided on very poor calls.

To the Canuck fans, let the best team win

g

I agree Geespot about some poor calls and non-calls...like EVERY one that wasn't called on Minnesota during the Colorado series. It is really too bad that the league would rather see Willie Mitchell mug Peter Forsberg than to try and get a handle on the clutching and grabbing and let the true talents of the league do what they do best. If I were Forsberg I would head back to Sweden as well!! Well there, I feel better:D

These are only the thoughts of one sore Avs fan....:mad:

Go Wild...I guess;)

Back
Top Bottom