Go Royals

Mets are there for a reason. I'm convinced they'll have an opportunity to display it.

That said, Royals in 5.

As another long suffering Mets fan, i can tell you they will suck even worse at home. Hard to believe it's the same team you saw playing the Cubs.

Don't understand where you're coming from. Long suffering Mets fan???
Down 2 games is not the end of the series.
You Gotta Believe!!!

Don't understand where you're coming from. Long suffering Mets fan???
When they get sync'd up and really function as a team, they're like a well oiled machine, a lotta fun to watch, and pretty hard to beat. The problem is when they fall out of sync, and they tend to do it at the worst possible times.

Royals gave them a doubled edged wake up call. Question is: will they wake up?

I know the Mets have worked hard to get this far. So have the Royals, and i think the Royals might have an edge where overall drive is concerned with last year's World Series still vividly etched in their memories.

One thing for sure, there aren't gonna be any empty seats at either field.

Rooting for the Royals, but I can safely say 1.2 billion Chinamen don't much care.

Here's a fun pic

SportsSign.jpg

:beerchug::bigok::thumbsup::lurk:I've got to chime in. Long suffering Mets fan. They played a lousy game 1. Inside the parker at the beginning of g1 should've been an easy out. 2 outs away from win anyway. Sometimes you have to tip your hat to the batter. My point , easily could be 1-1 now.
I don't underestimate the Royals. They were there last year and they're there this year.
If the Mets bats come alive they have a shot. Aside from Duda in this series, the team is hitting .129. I'm looking for a comeback. On opening day you told me we'd be playing in the WS , win lose I would of signed on for that.
Now , I want it all! Let's Go Mets!!!

Back
Top Bottom