Go Royals

It is in fact part of the game.

If you're annoying me in a restaurant and I bounce a salt shaker of your head, I'll probably get my ass thrown in jail for assault. If I miss, it may just be attempted.

To give these over-paid prima donnas a free pass for something like that and claiming it "part of the game" is sick. They need to get the boot at a minimum.

If you're annoying me in a restaurant and I bounce a salt shaker of your head, I'll probably get my ass thrown in jail for assault. If I miss, it may just be attempted.

To give these over-paid prima donnas a free pass for something like that and claiming it "part of the game" is sick. They need to get the boot at a minimum.
That's up to the umpire(s.) Getting the boot during the Playoffs or World Series would have seriously offset an overall great series. If not for last nights 8th inning collapse by the Mets it was a great game/series.
We'll see tonight.

If the other team thinks its dirty, retribution is only one pitch away. Also it hasn't happened here but i remember plenty of times pitchers have drilled the next hitter after a homer.

Personally, I'd like to see good roll models whom kids can look up to.

Seriously How long have you been watching baseball? Have you ever heard of Bob Gibson? Batters dig in and get comfortable and pitchers throw brush back pitches. It doesn't happen as much as it used to. Honestly they're all overpaid . I don't want to see anybody get hurt. Look at the NFL. Defensive backs can't touch receivers and if you look at Tom Bradey the wrong way you get a flag. These are big league sports. Did you notice the play chase Utley took out Tejada on (and no i don't think he would've made a difference in this series)? He didn't even make an effort to touch the bag.

Few and far between of these guys are roll models (there are exceptions) . It is tough in this day and age when everybody carries a video camera.

fun time to be in KC! (I know I was there in 85 when they last won) so happy for the team, goes to prove that while it may be easier to buy a team sometimes the guys with heart can pull out a win!
index.php

The Royals are a fundamentally sound team in all areas of the game. Old fashioned baseball. Hats off to them.

If you're annoying me in a restaurant and I bounce a salt shaker of your head, I'll probably get my ass thrown in jail for assault. If I miss, it may just be attempted. . . .

"If I am annoying you in a restaurant, it's because you are already annoying me. You're going down" - Bob Gibson

It was my intention to quote post and reply not to copy this image. Could somebody please remove this from my post.

Last edited:
Congrats to the Royals & Mets. The last 2 good teams went to the World Series.
Prediction:Mets win it all in 2016.

Prediction:Mets win it all in 2016.
Good on ya for staying true to your team. :) Go Mets!

We're sure enjoying the victory here in KC, though! Lots of emotion. Team flew in today. Tomorrow is the homecoming parade! They're expecting 200,000+ down town. :confused:
:banana::banana::banana: :beerchug:

And they are closing schools because of it. That is completely stupid.
The cornpone neckbeard fans are already getting on my nerves here.

Back
Top Bottom