Go Royals

Good on ya for staying true to your team. :) Go Mets!

We're sure enjoying the victory here in KC, though! Lots of emotion. Team flew in today. Tomorrow is the homecoming parade! They're expecting 200,000+ down town. :confused:
:banana::banana::banana: :beerchug:
Thanks, jdsalinger.:thumbsup:
Enjoy your victory & the parade.

I heard Terry Collins left 37 voicemails on Bruce Bochy's cell over the last week that went unreturned... :D:D:D

I LIVE VERY CLOSE TO THE ROYALS' STADIUM: YAY

I live between Crysler and Blue Ridge. Where are you? I'm still mulling over going to the parade today. Don't know if I can stand for that many hours. I'm moving and my back is not happy today. Although my high school band is marching in the parade. Taping the parade for posterity - just as I did the one in 1985. Since I am vintage electronic person - of COURSE I still have some working VCR's in the house. :p

According to the local newspaper:

17.2 million people watched Game 5 of the World Series Sunday night.

23 million watched undefeated Denver Broncos play the Green Bay Packers.

YEE HAW! SKOOLZ OUT! LETS GO ROYULZ !

Tell that to the parents that are forced to take off work because idiot teachers are not professional enough to do their damn job and instead play hooky.
And people wonder why people don't take teachers seriously in this country.

When you win the World Series, it should be a local holiday that everyone gets to take off
(like we do here in the even years!) :beerchug:

When does the World Series start this year? Wanna make sure I don't miss it again!

Hats off to the champs! I was at Game 4 in NY rooting madly for my Mets, but the Royals were clearly the better team this year. Congratulations and wait till next year! :)

A few fans showed up for the parade today.

Attachments

• 11231152_10100100085290875_3247302151746115980_n.jpg
    11231152_10100100085290875_3247302151746115980_n.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 9
TV was a lot easier. Although I wanted to show up, it was a mess that I figured was best avoided. Better view on the local news channels. :p

Local media says 800,000 people were at the parade or rally yesterday. Three arrests. I live in a PHENOMENAL city! KC PROUD!

And now it's time for KU basketball! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I live between Crysler and Blue Ridge. Where are you?

I live a couple of blocks north of Funhouse Pizza in a quiet, closed-in neighborhood. I think we're almost neighbors...

I'd send a PM with a phone # but I can't figure out how to PM here with the new format.

Back
Top Bottom