Good News!!!

LPD

Jeesh I feel foolish for not sharing the news with the rest of the audio world. I'm going to be a father :D

We've been trying....:D for 3 years and I guess the gods smiled on us, as my wife is 3 months pregnant.

Now is it normal to sweat and worry about the future safety of the stereo ;)

Music listening will never be the same...

...Your listening volumes and listening times are going to be limited because , "You'll wake the BABY!"
...New purchases will be usurped by things needed "FOR THE BABY!"
...When grubby little fingers poke in your dustcaps and randomly turn knobs you can't bitch cuz he/she is "JUST A BABY!"

...then eventually you'll hear, "Why don't you sell some of that old crap? YOU NEVER LISTEN TO IT ANYMORE!"

Congratulations HEHEHEH!

Whoopie!

Enjoy your free time now big guy. Yes, you should start thinking about the safety of baby and the stereo NOW, among a host of other household issues... it's a new world order! Julian says HI! (Lovely when there sleeping)

MikE

Congrats LPD, it is the best thing that will ever happen to you. Enjoy it. :)

All the best

John

Sheeesh! Can't you guys keep it in your pants? How many pregnancies/babies does that make so far?? :eek:

CONGRATS

Wonderful news LPD been there (24 years ago now).

Life will never be the same again;this site must be an inspiration.

Do not worry about the audio stuff, remember FREE STORAGE for all AudioKarma members at Bigmaccs.:D :D

Lets see:

This years babies, from the top of my head:

Proac
MikE
Walt
Gonefishin
Max-greece
LPD

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Chris

NO WAY from this guy, ... got some wonderful kids, and have gone through all the challanges and fun, ....but that's it for me.

As said previously, your life is forever changed, and no matter how old they get, they're still the most important thing in life.

CONGRATS :bigok: :beerchug: :zoom: :wave:

I have one (forgot to pull out ;) ) and that is enough for me, if they could be born able to walk, talk, dress themselves, feed themselves and use the potty I might consider another one ;) And no damm car seat!! Dammit I hated lugging that thing around!

lpd...congrats!!!!!!!!!

It took us a while to have our little girl...so, I was already excited and anxious to have our child...and I thought I had some idea of how good I would feel...but I underestimated it by quite a bit. I just couldn't imagine I could be filled with so much damn pride (and heck...I did the easy part;) )

congrats!

Thanks Guys

I'm sure I'll call upon your expertise as things unfold :) I'm really excited about being a father. Merry Christmas to all and have a safe New Year!!!!

LPD

Congrats ! Is this your first ?

Grumpy

Back
Top Bottom