Good Preamp for a MC352?

Audio Classics sent me the 2200 and the 2500 after I sent back the 47 that had the Firmware issues. the 2200 came today and the 2500 will be here on Wed. I'm really looking forward to the 2500. I'm guessing all are on my credit card. May get the 450 transport since the price is right. anyone using the 450?

so on the 2500 I can run both my amps and different speaker and turntables? if so I can sell my AR preamp and AR phono amp?

what about turntables
That depends on how you hook up your tables and what cartridges you have. The C2500 has two phono inputs, one MM and one MC.

0_0_0_0_70_-Reviews-20150728075838_Mc2500rear.jpg

Depending on your cartridges and the needs you can use a good Y splitter, if you have more than one MC or MM. You can also use a phono head amp, SUT into the c2500 phono stage, you can also use stand alone stages.

I guess I’m just missing the point here - are you dis-satisfied with your present preamp and phono stage? If not, and you’re looking to add CD/SACD to the mix, a DAC on par with what you have already would be the hot ticket.

What would be helpful would be to know exactly what it is you’re trying to accomplish.

Back
Top Bottom