Good stores to buy new vinyl online

Daravon

I was just wondering if people here had any favorite online stores or dealers for buying new vinyl online, other than eBay, with its associated evils.

I've had good luck with Acoustic Sounds, Music Direct and Elusive Disc. Not discounted, but a reasonable selection and decent service. I've had particularly good luck buying used vinyl at Acoustic Sounds; they grade very conservatively, and I've found their used LPs to be consistently "near mint" in quality. On eBay, "near mint" can range from like new to absolute crap.

pbda said:
I've had good luck with Acoustic Sounds, Music Direct and Elusive Disc. Not discounted, but a reasonable selection and decent service. I've had particularly good luck buying used vinyl at Acoustic Sounds; they grade very conservatively, and I've found their used LPs to be consistently "near mint" in quality. On eBay, "near mint" can range from like new to absolute crap.

You said it all, bro. I'm in absolute agreement!

I'm not much of one to buy records online I want the immediate gratification of going home and plunking down an album also I get to judge the quality first hand that being said most anything can be found here sort of an ebay for dealers

http://www.musicstack.com/

Might want to let people know where you are in case someone knows of the best record store you never heard of half a mile from your door.
Hit the thrift stores.
Dan

most vinyl is priced about the same online. I have purchased quite a bit from soundstsagedirect.com because I get discount coupons and the service from Seth has been outstanding. He sends me personal emails to check up on me and has given me a few "heads-up" on new vinyl.

Whenever I have had a problem, it has been handled to my satisfaction immediately.

Had bad luck with Elusive myself but others like it.

Musicdirect has been pretty good to me.

I live near Zanesville, OH. I sincerely doubt there is a B&M vinyl store closeby; we don't even has a best buy within a tank of gas.

Back
Top Bottom