Goodwill Finds: Pioneer SX-D7000, Marantz WSP4112

Thinking about it I think the SX-D7000 (& SX-3900) where the first receivers to have a MC phono input
I'm guessing that Pioneer either had or was contemplating a MC cartridge at that time.

walked in to my local goodwill last week,saw a box on the shelf for a Pioneer VSX-1020-k taped up and priced for $7.99. i was thinking someone put their old unit in the box and then taped it back up...but i had to look inside anyway...and guess what...it had the brand new Pioneer VSX-1020-K inside!!! picked it up went to the cashier as fast as i could. to top it off it was senior discount day!...got 15% off...so my total for the brand new Poneer was...$6.49!!!...best find yet for me!!!

walked in to my local goodwill last week,saw a box on the shelf for a Pioneer VSX-1020-k taped up and priced for $7.99. i was thinking someone put their old unit in the box and then taped it back up...but i had to look inside anyway...and guess what...it had the brand new Pioneer VSX-1020-K inside!!! picked it up went to the cashier as fast as i could. to top it off it was senior discount day!...got 15% off...so my total for the brand new Poneer was...$6.49!!!...best find yet for me!!!

That's a nice, feature-packed receiver, GWF! I'm not a fan of AV receivers, but even I would have jumped on that one. Good snag, my friend.
GeeDeeEmm

From the Amazing Worldwide Interweb: The Pioneer VSX-1020k
VSX-1020-K_lg.jpg

vsx-1020_rear_callouts.jpg

Specifications here:

https://www.cnet.com/products/pioneer-vsx-1020-k/specs/

Great Score.
I had the same luck with the same SX-D7000
I saw it in a guy's trailer & he was going to drop it off at Value Village.
His trailer to my trunk, Thank you, bye bye.
I will keep mine also unless someone has a Sansui AU-X701i to trade.

Wish my goodwills had that kinda stuff seems all i ever see are plastic dvd players and computer speakers. they must be keeping the good stuff

Back
Top Bottom