Goosebump LP factor 10

WhiteSE

Is Lute Gluten Free??
Subscriber
Man,,,I went to a friend LP collector, from whom I buy LP;s from, and he had this one that caught my eye (it was from his own collection, not the ones for sale)...

Capitol SP 8676..Its Sir Malcolm Sargent conducts music by modern composers for Stereo Strings,,,Vaughn Williams: Fantasia on a theme from Thomas Tallism Warlock: Capriol Suite, and Holst: St Paul's Suite...I made him sell it to me!!

After 3 seconds, this LP gave me goosebumps big time...incredible sense of physical space and emotion...! Highly recommended.

Almost on the same level is Everest SDBR 3032 (silver back) of Scriabin and Amirov...Stokowski conducting the Houston SO.,,simply superb. I also bought

Then I found Mike Odlfield's Crises and Ommadawn on Virgin label LP......Crises sounds so much better in LP than CD,,,there is a huge difference, even compared to the HDCD remaster.

hey, white, i found a mint copy of ommadawn in a bin here in dallas, completely clean unmarked vinyl and love it. i lost touch w/him back in the 70's after my obsession with tubular bells wore off. i knew he did other stuff, but lost touch ....

shrinkboy

Back
Top Bottom