Got a new toy today.

Cool! I have a L&N "galvanometer" with a slightly busted wood case I got from my old job. There was a semi-crazy lady in the warehouse that assembled pull stations and she was using the wood case as a toolbox. I found the electronics on a shelf when we were cleaning out to move. I offered to buy her a new toolbox of her choice if I could have the wood one. We were both happy! I need to print off an instruction card for it and fix the battery compartment though. I don't know that I would ever use it but it looks cool under the coffee table.

Cool! I have a L&N "galvanometer" with a slightly busted wood case I got from my old job. There was a semi-crazy lady in the warehouse that assembled pull stations and she was using the wood case as a toolbox. I found the electronics on a shelf when we were cleaning out to move. I offered to buy her a new toolbox of her choice if I could have the wood one. We were both happy! I need to print off an instruction card for it and fix the battery compartment though. I don't know that I would ever use it but it looks cool under the coffee table.

He threw in L&N galvanometer for free. I'll get pix up later today.

I really have no idea what it does besides looks cool on my audio rack. It came out of Los Alamos labs.

Back
Top Bottom