Got home theater?? JBL Cinema in Denver

Yup.

I wonder if that is $700 each, or all?

Probably make one heck of a 2-ch system with just a pair.

I had some of those JBL 2360 horns for a while. Nice sounding horn if you have the room for them.
Got mine for 150$ for the pair. Shipping can be expensive, so local pickup is the way to go.

The cabs probably have 2226 woofers or similar in them. The horn drivers are probably 2445 or similar

I had some of those JBL 2360 horns for a while. Nice sounding horn if you have the room for them.
Got mine for 150$ for the pair. Shipping can be expensive, so local pickup is the way to go.

The cabs probably have 2226 woofers or similar in them. The horn drivers are probably 2445 or similar

Elitopus how do the 2226 woofers perform? I notice parts express has them for 500$ a piece. Anybody in the Denver area wanna go halves? lol ....... I don't think I have the room for these though!

I like the 2225/2226 woofers in stock form. I have a pair of 2225 woofers in my Altec 828 cabs right now. The 2226 sounds about the same to me.

There are some cool things you can do with both. I think some of the Pi speakers use the 2226.

They are slightly different with the 2226 using a different VC venting setup etc

Back
Top Bottom