Got me a Nissan 370z sport!

gizzyman47

Had been looking for a 370z for a while. Found a low milage one a few miles from the house last Sept. Went with the wife "who actually spotted it" to look at it. Ended up buying it that day! It's a 2017 with 8,000 mi. Gunmetal grey. Looks amazing! It's a really fun car! I don't drive it during the winter as I have a daily driver.
I started adding some mods to it while it sat . Next mod will be a cat back exhaust. Thinking about a GReddy. Also will do a cold air intake, and some different tires.
Really looking forward to the coming warmer weather so I can get her out and put some miles on it!
Any other Z owners here?

congrats.

My brother-in-law had an older 300ZX with small back seats.

Drove it several times.

Lasted for years.

Enjoy!!

I had one of those as a Avis rental in Phoenix a few weeks ago, beautiful car. Took it up to Sedona and out to the Superstition mountains, fun car too.

Had been looking for a 370z for a while. Found a low milage one a few miles from the house last Sept. Went with the wife "who actually spotted it" to look at it. Ended up buying it that day! It's a 2017 with 8,000 mi. Gunmetal grey. Looks amazing! It's a really fun car! I don't drive it during the winter as I have a daily driver.
I started adding some mods to it while it sat . Next mod will be a cat back exhaust. Thinking about a GReddy. Also will do a cold air intake, and some different tires.
Really looking forward to the coming warmer weather so I can get her out and put some miles on it!
Any other Z owners here?
Not a Z owner but I did spank a 370 the other night with the Stang, does that count lol?

Nice car, remember the first time I saw a black 350Z, very 911ish I was thinking. Awesome low mileage, still with the factory warranty I take it?

Last edited:
IMG_1788.JPG And look I have a pic. Not quite the 370 but imo the prettiest z built. (Not counting 240. Lol)

Mods so far: Greddy cat back exhuast
Z1 Motorsports cold air intakes
Mishimoto radiator
Hayden transmission cooler
Sprint Booster V3
After market steering wheel
Morimoto headlights
Braum bucket seats

and various little mods not worth mentioning

Still want to vinyl wrap the roof in gloss black and maybe install some lowering springs and get a tune.

Beautiful! Hope she enjoyed it while she had it! Fun car!
I just noticed your first post was from 2019
:rflmao:
She absolutely loved that little car, but it was cursed. The neighbors tree fell on it and did almost 7k in damages, and a year later a parts cage blew across the front end while she was at work and did another 3.5k in damage. It had almost 10k in body work done and never was in an accident! We were looking for a TTRS for her when we stumbled on the M4 an Audi dealer, and she drove it home that day.

Ya, it's an automatic! I don't mind seeing how I haven't driven an auto in 20 yrs or so!
There's no shame in having an automatic in a sports car! The seven speed in my wife's 370 was excellent. It would shift hard enough to bark the tires into 3rd gear, and shifted almost as quickly as a DCT in sport mode. I find it amusing that so many people equate driving a manual to masculinity, or as some big accomplishment. I taught my idiot ex-wife how to drive one in about 15 minutes and she is one of the worst drivers I've ever seen. Nice seats BTW!

Congrats. Now that the new Z is out, the old 370Z looks much better to my eye. The front and rear of the 370Z is cohesive and looks organic compared to the new Z. Aside from the overly large square grill in the new Z, the rest of the nose looks a little too much like a Miata. The rear of the new Z is original for being the blandest design on the road.

Haven't seen the new one in person yet, but the photos I've seen haven't impressed me with the new design. I'm sure the motor will impress though!

Back
Top Bottom