Got Praise for a Fellow AK Member? Post it here

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by pustelniakr, Jan 26, 2018.

1. KentTeffeteller

KentTeffeteller Gimpus Stereophilus!

@mech986

A good friend, the best father that there can be. Has great taste in everything.

@thedelihaus

AK's finest taste in Technics Direct Drive of the professional kind, and also Sansui, Thiel, and wheelies of the finest.

@pfcs49

Our maven of Volvo cars, Bang and Olufsen's finest tangential turntables, and mechanic extraordinaire with wheelies on the side.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. john111/LZ

john111/LZ Addicted Member

All my pals on listening now thread......mighty praise also for @pmsummer , his postings are one treasure after another.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2018
    HarmanKardon, Rome and IPADave like this.
  3. H2ohm

H2ohm Member

@markthefixer

I appreciate everyone on here for their time and a special thanks to Mark for taking time out to help me with my Pioneer A-676. I am here to have fun for sure but also take the journey you guys have in learning electronics. So, thank you for this forum and I appreciate everyone and look forward to being a part of this community/family for a long time! If I fumble with some rules...it is because I am trying to remember or learn to obey the mods' requests for forum etiquette!

HarmanKardon likes this.
  4. 4-2-7

4-2-7 Smart Ass Sponsor Subscriber

@GearHead454
    @jeff spicoli
    @jeanmarie
    @reydelaplaya
    @damacman
    @captouch,
    @Ballylongford
    @buglegirl
    @paulvo
    @ehoove
    @srs735
    @luvvinvinyl
    @MRL_Audio,

Here's just a small handful of really good people on this site, some old some new, some you don't see post much. I like the interaction with people here more than anything audio and these members are the same like that. They care about the people here and willing to help out in ways that are unrelated to audio and willing to let you know who they are.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  5. jami w.

jami w. just being me thats all

6. starcopy

starcopy AK Subscriber Subscriber

@Bob from the West Coast deserves some serious applause. He's jumped in many times to share knowledge and offer suggestions. And share he does -- his posts are incredibly long, detailed, and inspiring. Thanks, Bob! (I WILL get that APT Holman preamp upgraded. Promise. It's in good hands.)

Please register to disable this ad.