Got Praise for a Fellow AK Member? Post it here

@markthefixer

I appreciate everyone on here for their time and a special thanks to Mark for taking time out to help me with my Pioneer A-676. I am here to have fun for sure but also take the journey you guys have in learning electronics. So, thank you for this forum and I appreciate everyone and look forward to being a part of this community/family for a long time! If I fumble with some rules...it is because I am trying to remember or learn to obey the mods' requests for forum etiquette!

@GearHead454
@jeff spicoli
@jeanmarie
@reydelaplaya
@damacman
@captouch,
@Ballylongford
@buglegirl
@paulvo
@ehoove
@srs735
@luvvinvinyl
@MRL_Audio,

Here's just a small handful of really good people on this site, some old some new, some you don't see post much. I like the interaction with people here more than anything audio and these members are the same like that. They care about the people here and willing to help out in ways that are unrelated to audio and willing to let you know who they are.

Last edited:
@Bob from the West Coast deserves some serious applause. He's jumped in many times to share knowledge and offer suggestions. And share he does -- his posts are incredibly long, detailed, and inspiring. Thanks, Bob! (I WILL get that APT Holman preamp upgraded. Promise. It's in good hands.)

Have to give a shout out to another Bob - @wlhd1610. I was in a pickle and he got me back on track. To me he's a perfect example of why I came here and will keep coming back. Good people who know good stuff.

Here's a huge thumbs up for @Gazdatronik. His posts are extremely helpful, spot on, and super easy to understand -- good for some of us who still have a lot to learn. Just wish I could return the favor sometimes.

I am also unable to provide any "technical" help, but I work diligently to be polite, welcome new members, and make suggestions I think might be helpful. Even a kind word to turn away wrath will not go unnoticed.

It takes very little effort to be positive, simply decide to not sling mud, refuse to engage discourteous and contentious posts, and forget trying to "be right".

That's @4-2-7 's job.

:rflmao::jump:

Just kidding, Dan. :hug:

I've been a member for some time..not very active here on the boards but when I come looking for information it is FANTASTIC.
This board has a wealth of information & wonderful people willing to help out.
I just want to say THANK YOU to all the people who are involved.

We're glad to have you, and thank you for the courteous post. You probably have information someone here needs as well, the opportunity just hasn't presented itself.

Im sure these two have been mentioned countless times, but I just had to post it myself... Two big shoutouts:

1. To @Leestereo for his absolutely amazing restoration threads. Not only is it fun and informative to follow along to his restorations, but the final results are always stunning

2. To @Hyperion for being a fast and extremely helpful reply-er to questions and issues threads.

Massive kudos to you both :beerchug:

Need to give a few shout-outs:

@pumpkinman for introducing me to the AK site and for sharing his love for music and all things audio,...a downright friendly & knowledgeable man.

@zackthedog for answering my many pre-amp and amplifier questions, along with @GordonW and @dcgillespie on sorting things out.

@pmsummer for the eclectic musical selections he posts. Truly inspiring!

Last edited:
:idea: Hmm almost being a member for 18 years i don't think I've been mentioned in this thread yet and not about to go through the 10 pages of posts:D.So if anyone has praise for me please post some.:smoke:Surley i didnt spend all my time with my post counts without helping someone out.:rolleyes::rflmao::rflmao:

Back
Top Bottom