Got Praise for a Fellow AK Member? Post it here

Sorry folks, sorry, Rich, it was not my intention to make this thread a one man show... so here is the last post for today... (I have been praised so much last March that it feels so good getting the chance to give now something back!)

@pmsummer

Paul is one of the most active members in the Classical Music playlist thread. His collection of Early Music is breathtaking. Many of the albums he introduced have been so inspiring for a lot of us, thank you, Paul!

Last edited:
Somehow I missed this thread. I love the idea, because too often, we get mired down in silly arguments.

What unites us is our love of music, and sometimes, we simply love the gear we might have coveted when younger, or less fortunate.

@bobsvinyl - Here's a guy with a very good sense of humor, and is a calming presence in otherwise contentious threads. Thanks, man.

@HarmanKardon - well, we all know what a great guy Chris is. Picked up the torch that Mulester7 left behind. Respect.

@musichal - I always enjoy his perspective on a wide range of topics, along with @Tom Brennan. That man knows history.

So many more I could mention, @hjames, @Quadman2 and countless others who make this place great.

As a person who's only a sometimes contributor (but typically just a lurker), I'd like to give a shout out to everyone! Best, most helpful audio site on the web. I've learned so much over the past several years and have always received thoughtful responses to questions that I might have.

But I'd also like to give a personal shout out to @needlestein for donating his time and expertise to fellow members. Thanks again Joseph for helping me out with some twisted cantilevers! I also enjoy his insightful and "above the fray" posts.

One last post I must throw out there - @Hyperion and @Rome - if ever there were two people who personify a great AK example, it is these two.

I could go on.....:hug::rockon:

Ahhh oj! You sir always inspire me with your posts & many times put a smile on this ole ugly mug of mine! :)
Thanks so much for the kind sentiment & I am glad to call you friend, one of the best on AK, indeed!

Don

AK Spam Reporters

How creative the spammers are. They frequently get busted on the way in. Some do get by. Our faithful spam reporters, and you know who you are, provide a most excellent and appreciated service to our community. Most of the time, the spam posts are only up a couple of minutes before one of you fires off a flare. Good on you.

AK Spam Reporters, thank you!

Enjoy,
Rich P

Back
Top Bottom