Got the Mitsu Pre Today!!

THOR

Fearless Prophet
Finally arrived! :D I will post some pics soon. I have a question though does attenuator mean "volume"??

Also as descibed in the auction some of the lettering around some of the controls has been worn away, no biggie but is there a way to restore it??

Hi Thor;

"does attenuator mean "volume"?? "

Yes it does. A volume control, being a passive device, can not amplify only attenuate, from 0% attenuation (at full volume) to 100% attenuation (no output at all). So more volume=less attentuation. Got it?

Attenuation is the more proper technical term of what is going on, but volume is the legcey term we are stuck with....

Can't wait to see the pics and see how close it does look to a CB radio.

:D :boink:

Lefty

Last edited:
WELL BULLY SAID IT HAD A GREAT TUNER SECTION SO THERE!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

WELL MANY CB RADIOS HAVE GREAT TUNERS SECTIONS ALSO, SO WHAT IS YOUR POINT? :D

Lefty

That's what I suspect.

At first I use to think that Thor just couldn't think of more to say then would fit in more then one sentence.

Then I thought that maybe Thor just didn't know anything more then would fit in more then one sentence.

Now I think that he is just into holding down highest poster count title.

:boink: :boink: :boink:

Lefty

Congrats!!
The lettering apparently was silkscreened. Dunno what y'all could do, other that use a VERY fine sable brush and the steadiness of a neurosurgeon.
If you don't like it, just blame me.

;) :D
pete

Back
Top Bottom