Great Day at Six Flags!

madpioneer

A great day at Six Flags Fiesta Texas! While most people were at work Today I was at play with friend of mine at a theme park.
It has been raining off and on here lately but Today was mostly clear and sunny.
A little hot but barable.This was a pre-birthday celebration for me. And what a day!
Nice weather and minimal crowds on the last weekday the park is open.Only open weekends until end of October.
Arrived at 10:30 am and spent the day riding all the big main rides.Years ago I had gone and there was a pro golf tournament accross the street so the 'RATTLER' one of the World's fastest roller coaster(and one of my all time favorites) was not in operation as not to disturb the golfers!
I was pissed to say the least :rant: so I did not get to experience the thrill of the high speed coaster.
Today I made up for it! Riding the thing at least 7 times.Towards the end of the day you could walk right up to the front no one in line.Once on you could continue to ride over and over without getting out because hardly anyone was getting in line it was like being a celebrity and having a ride all to yourself and just friend's.Ended the day after 5 consecutive coaster rides and left around 5:50 pm.
What a great Birthday Celebration!!
Below a buddy of mine and I dropping down at 60 mph!:rockon:
I am on the right with my long hair forming a funnel behind me from the rush!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom