Great discovery !

70salesguy

Only 99 easy payments!
After many tests, I have discovered that I wield great power over the AK Forum posts.

There can be 23 pages listed under "New Posts", but if I post, shortly thereafter, it will be reduced to no more than 2 pages of "New Posts".

What unbridled power! Now when I see a topic that I want GONE, all I have to do is post and within minutes, it will disappear from "New Posts". :D

Anyone else have this power?

I am the master of dead post fu. One post and I kill all further discussion. Just watch what happens here...

Welcome, 70salesguy!

Hey... haven't I seen you somewhere before? :scratch2:

(And sorry to blow your perfect "Kill" score there, CUlater.)

I look at it like this-Once I have weighed in on a topic, no further discussion is necessary. So there. Sniff..<grin>

Oh yes, I am well aware of this power. I've been working on focusing it with my mind to turn it into an all powerful thread-killer, and eventually I will destroy the entire forum one thread at a time!!!!. And now, I will kill this thread!

Bwahahahaha!!!! :lazer:

I too have noticed this type of oddity on the "new posts" search. Some times the last post on the last thread will be hours from the post up front. At other times the last post will be more like 15 minutes from the post up front. I've tried to find a common reasoning for this difference but have been unable to so far.

Oh what wicked times we dwell in...when one small group of evil men can wield the power to kill any discussion with just their mere presence...
evil_sesame_street.jpg

Mods save us.....:rolleyes:
Nice to meet you 70salesguy...

Bill

Oh what wicked times we dwell in...when one small group of evil men can wield the power to kill any discussion with just their mere presence...
evil_sesame_street.jpg

Mods save us.....:rolleyes:
Nice to meet you 70salesguy...

Bill

I knew there some kinda collusion going on behind the scenes. Now we have proof and looks like they have ties in Germany! :scratch2:

I made another great discovery! That as grown men doing this kinda stuff is just plain silly.

Back
Top Bottom