Great Ideal Audio Fest 2005

bigmacc

AK Subscriber
Heh l just had a great ideal. Everyone who attends AudioFest 2005 should throw an extra $10 in a pot to be given towards prizes in the following categories. :thmbsp:

1. $100 in records to the Canadian attending from the most northern point in Ontario.

2. Free rebuild of any stereo receiver by Echo Wars from the heaviest male in attendance. Only those real men 330 lbs over need to apply.

3. Free pre-amp and tube amp built from scratch by Wardsweb to oldest Canadian in attendance.

4. Dedicate Saturday as buy a Canadian a steak and beer night, sort of reach across the border thing.

Don't stop me l'm on a roll. :D :D

Macc

Ya may want to revise that northern most Canadian. I think Kens got ya beat :)

Prizes Audio Fest

Clarification Grumpy please note most northern Canadian from "Ontario".

The Mac Mister has thought of anything. :thmbsp: :D

330 lbs.....thats two of Me!!!!!

I like the idea of a steak for Canadians, but it MUST be Alberta Beef!!!! :lmao:

Only a few more days :banana: :banana:

I wish I could bring gear along but if it won't fit in carry on it will have to stay home :worried:

bigmacc said:
Heh l just had a great ideal. Everyone who attends AudioFest 2005 should throw an extra $10 in a pot to be given towards prizes in the following categories. :thmbsp:

1. $100 in records to the Canadian attending from the most northern point in Ontario.

2. Free rebuild of any stereo receiver by Echo Wars from the heaviest male in attendance. Only those real men 330 lbs over need to apply.

3. Free pre-amp and tube amp built from scratch by Wardsweb to oldest Canadian in attendance.

4. Dedicate Saturday as buy a Canadian a steak and beer night, sort of reach across the border thing.

Don't stop me l'm on a roll. :D :D

Wait just a darn minute here! Rumor has it that BigMacc doesn't have the room (that's why he's selling a bunch of his stuff down in the For Sale forum) to take in anything else, so I am volunteering my services to collect ALL of his winnings and store them at my place! :naughty:

Retro

Back
Top Bottom